What You Need to Know
* I expect you, the parent, to be a participant in helping to achieve the best photos of your child. Kids have a tendency to “freeze” when a camera comes out. We’ll work together to get them comfortable and smiling!
* I want to photograph your child being a child! Many times, your most cherished photos will not be the ones of them in unnatural poses.
* Sessions can take place at your home or a scenic spot of your choosing. I have a lot of ideas for locations in New Jersey so just ask.
* It's perfectly normal for your toddler to run around while we are at a park.
* Your choice. A park, your home/backyard, the beach. I prefer natural, outdoor locations.
* For newborns, I suggest photographing in your home, as you will feel more relaxed for the session.
* Studio space will be available starting in the Spring of 2010.
* I suggest clothing that is sweet and simple. Choose clothing that you won’t mind looking back on in 5, 10, 15 years.
* Bright colors photograph well. Try to keep the patterns to a minimum.
* You may want to bring several styles and colors of clothes and have a few changes during the session.
* You might want to bring along: special rattles, stuffed animals, blankets, etc. You know your child best!
* Final images will be placed in a password protected online gallery within one week of your session no matter which session option you choose.
* Your gallery will remain online for one month.
* After orders are placed, you can expect the prints within one to two weeks.
The first year of development is miraculous. I recommend to my parents that they have images from the following phases.
* Newborn: the first 10 days (the earlier the better)
* 3 months
* 6-9 months
* 12 months